Wednesday, March 11, 2009

In the newspaper

I haven't been writing much, mainly because I have been working so hard. My camera battery charger also broke, and just writing without images is too dull, but now my battery is charged again, so I hope to capture some pictures of Holi today.

Here is a clipping from last Sunday's DNA-Bangalore, one of the newspapers here, about what we do at work. If I had thought they would actually use such a large picture, I probably would've tried to look a little less disheveled. The other pictures show our offices.

1 comment:

snigdha G said...

Thanks for sharing the post! Get the Best Online Bus Ticket Reservation Services in all over India in one step with Ticketgoose. TicketGoose is not only providing the Online Ticket Booking Services, it is providing services like what are the places to visit in each and every state. We had Travel agents to contact in each area for all states.
Bus Tickets